Schaefer Galvanized Exhaust Fans
AVAILABLE SIZES: 24" to 48"
- 14 to 18 gauge galvanized materials.
- Heavy-duty, totally enclosed, maintenance free, and energy efficient motors.
- 3 or 6 wing galvanized blades.
- Greasable cast iron pillow block bearings.
- Automatic belt tensioners.
- Aluminum shutters
Schaefer Fiberglass Exhaust Fans
AVAILABLE SIZES: 36" to 52"
- Special scallop-design, static balanced, galvanized fan blade ensures quiet operation with high performance.
- Industrial type, cast iron greasable bearings.
- Energy-efficient motor, totally enclosed air-over with automatic thermal protection.
- Rugged fiberglass slant wall housing with an extended warranty.
- Automatic, self-adjusting belt-tightener.
- Heavy-duty aluminum shutter.
Schaefer Barn Kooler Fans
AVAILABLE SIZES: 8" to 36"
- Direct-drive, totally enclosed heavy-duty, motor.
- Thermally protected, pre-lubricated ball bearings.
- Motor is maintenance-free.
- Patented safe, non-restrictive fan guards.
- Aluminum fan blade
- Powder coated steel fan mount
- Variable speed capable
Schaefer Direct Drive Flush-Mount Exhaust Barn Fans
AVAILABLE SIZES: 9" to 24"
- Heavy-duty Motor: Totally enclosed, thermally protected, pre-lubricated ball bearings.
- Maintenance free
- Fan blades: Energy efficient polypropylene construction.
- Rust and corrosion resistant.
- Unique design allows for efficient operation and perfect balance.
- Fan Housing: Heavy molded polyethylene construction.
- Won't rust or corrode – never needs painting.
- Easy-clean design.
- Extended warranty on fan housing.
- Fan Guards: All fans have a heavy gauge, welded wire front guard which is polyester coated for corrosion resistance.
- Shutters: All-weather PVC shutters constructed of white poly materials and assembled with nylon bearings.
- Aero-dynamically efficient. Variable speed capable.